7/13/20 ~ Weekly Meal Plan


Another week has arrived! We're into mid-July already... how in the heck did that happen?! We're one month away from the start of Lindsey's 1st grade school year, and I feel like I'm just sort of watching summer slip by.

I've been trying to think of something I can take her to do to explore a little and enjoy a little bit of "summer vacation" but stay safe and socially distant too. We've talked about camping and that may be what we settle on. So many variables to consider, and safety is definitely the top one right now - so many logistics that I normally just take for granted when thinking about a long weekend, road trip, or quick get away... she misses normalcy and her friends.

We ended up, as usual, mixing and matching last week to use up a few things that were already in the fridge, and make a dish that just sounded good instead of what was on the meal plan last week. My kitchen has been plenty busy though - lots of good dishes and baking this past week!

I have had the Beef Noodle Salad Bowl recipe on my "list" for probably years now honestly - I remember seeing it on one of the Pioneer Woman episodes what feels like ages ago, so I'm pretty dang excited to get around to trying that one this week!

Monday
Cream Cheese Spinach Stuffed Chicken

Tuesday
Beef Noodle Salad Bowls

Wednesday
Beef and Bean Sheet Pan Nachos

Thursday
Instant Pot Minestrone Soup

Friday
Coq Au Vin

Baking this week:
Carrot Muffins
Tiramisu Bundt Cake
Farmhouse White Sandwich Bread

Comments

Popular Posts