Watermelon Lemonade for #BBQWeek
Welcome to final day of BBQ Week!! Christie from A Kitchen Hoor's Adventures said: "Put your thinking caps on and make some BBQ party worthy recipes! Grilling meats, rubs, sides, salads, desserts! If you've seen it at a BBQ then make it and share it!"
We have been sharing delicious dishes ALL WEEK LONG - tons of gorgeous recipes to inspire your warm weather cooking; it's been fantastic to see what everyone has been bringing to the table!
Today I'm sharing a super simple and delicious, refreshing watermelon lemonade! If you happen to keep instant lemonade powder in your house too, this comes together in NO time flat. Just blend down some fresh watermelon, add in a little water, some lemonade powder, ice if you'd like it a little extra slushy and voila! It's so cool and refreshing - absolutely perfect for a hot day!
See all the delicious Saturday #BBQWeek Recipes being shared today:
- 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies by Our Crafty Mom
- Dijon Pork Kabobs by A Kitchen Hoor's Adventures
- Italian Sub Pasta Salad by Cheese Curd In Paradise
- Keto Lemonade by Our Good Life
- Mom’s Linguine Salad by Family Around the Table
- Sourdough Pretzel Bites by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Watermelon Lemonade by Making Miracles
4 cups pureed watermelons
4 cups water
2 .14-oz packets of lemonade Crystal Light
optional: handful of ice
- Combine all ingredients in a blender, and blitz until well combined. If adding ice, be careful not to overfill the blender, or swap some of the water for ice to achieve a slushy texture if desired.
- Pour into a drink pitcher, add slices of lemon and frozen watermelon chunks if desired.
** Want to share this recipe to your favorite social media site? Use the share button at the top or bottom of this post to share to Pinterest, Facebook, or Twitter! **