Hidden Valley Ranch Snack Oyster Crackers


I've seen these yummy snack crackers and have had it tucked in the back of my mind that I needed to give them a try at some point, and I finally did! I made sure to add a package of oyster crackers to my grocery pick up order, and when they were in with the groceries I couldn't wait to get home and bake up this quick and easy tasty snack!

These work wonderfully atop salads and soups, and as a flavorful snack cracker. Whip up a batch and store in a sealable container or ziploc bag and enjoy!

We used them in clam chowder (I had to order some Skipper's chowder, I have fond memories of Skipper's chowder from my childhood!) and this beautiful BLT pasta salad below. Delicious!


Hidden Valley Ranch Snack Oyster Crackers from Hidden Valley

Ingredients
1 12-oz box of oyster crackers
1/4 cup vegetable oil
2 TBS Hidden Valley Ranch seasoning mix
1/2 tsp dill
1/4 tsp lemon pepper

Directions
  1. Preheat oven to 250 degrees. 
  2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the oil, dill, lemon pepper, and Ranch Seasoning mix until smooth.
  3. Dump the oyster crackers in, and using a spatula gently stir / rotate the mixture until seasoning is evenly coating all of the crackers as best as possible. 
  4. Spread the coated crackers out on a large baking sheet and bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes.
  5. Cool and enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts