Universal Comfy Co Crib Mattress Protector Pad #Review
I had the opportunity to review the Universal Comfy Co Crib Mattress Protector Pad and am very happy to share this product with you - I am looking forward to seeing how it holds up after multiple washings, but so far so good! It is nicely lined underneath to prevent leaks / stains from getting to your baby's crib mattress, and nicely quilted on top to provide a super soft and comfortable sleeping surface.
You can, of course, use this simply as a mattress pad and cover with a sheet over the top, but I chose to let Lindsey sleep on it directly since the texture and feel of the fabric was so nice. She is sleeping peacefully on it right now. :)
Protect your crib mattress and give your baby a soft, comfortable, and safe surface to rest on!
Product Information via Amazon:
- THE SECRET TO NEVER HAVING TO BUY ANOTHER MATTRESS PROTECTOR.
- IT FITS THE MATTRESS. PROTECTS YOUR MATTRESS. STRONG SKIRT. 100% WATERPROOF.Check the size of your mattress before purchase. Too many companies provide inconsistent sizes. Most say they are waterproof, but for how long? If the material isn't strong enough, durable, nor is it waterproof, then it is highly unlikely that it protects your mattress. Many protectors have weak skirts that tear easily, while the elastic isn't strong enough to stay in place.
- SAFE MATERIAL FOR YOUR BABY. SOFT QUILTED & PADDED. BREATHABLE. Too many companies use fabrics that are flammable and contain a variety of dangerous chemicals and materials, including Lead, Latex, Phthalate, PVC, BRA and PBDEs (polybrominated diphenyl ethers used to make mattress pads flame resistant). It needs to be not too thick that it becomes a hazard and not too thin that you lose comfort. Protectors that are too thick are often not breathable, nor are they cool for your baby. This can cause badly disrupted sleep for you all.
- IT DOESN'T SMELL. IT ISN'T NOISY. IT CAN BE WASHED. Most mattress protectors give off an odor the second you open the packet! Your baby is going to spend 25-50% of their life on that mattress! There is nothing worse than a noisy protector if you're a light sleeper. Every time your baby moves you will hear that loud plastic crinkle sound. Maybe you will get use to it, maybe you won't? One of the most common complaints are protectors shrinking or falling to pieces after a wash or two. BONUS. It becomes even softer after it's been washed!
- WHAT DOES THIS MATTRESS PROTECTOR DO? Solve all those problems PLUS! FREE E-BOOK AND BEST LIFETIME GUARANTEE!! When you order today you will receive your free e-book, while being protected by a lifetime, no-questions asked money back guarantee to take the risk out of buying. We also pride ourselves on world class customer service as we wouldn't be here without you today. Read the description below to find out more about your mattress protector and feel free to ask us any questions to put your mind at ease about your purchase.
*Full Disclosure: I received complimentary product from Universal Comfy Co for the purpose of review. I received no compensation for this post. All comments are 100% accurate and 100% my own.
Well I am having a hard time finding a good firm MINI crib mattress and the sheets and covers for mini-crib. The crib I bought fits a 28x34x5 mattress. I got it for when my daughter visits with her newborn. The 3" mattress I did order is terrible so I will get a 5" thick one but having a hard time finding a good one. And getting sheets and covers. Lord. If you have any suggestions I love to hear them!ReplyDelete
Thanks for sharing your blog! I did enjoy reading it!ReplyDelete