Strawberry Banana Protein Breakfast Smoothie


I received 3 packets of Vanilla Non-Protein Spiking Pure Whey Protein Isolate powder from Summit Nutritions to test out and decided to try it out in a smoothie this morning. The results were very delicious and refreshing! I love that the powder has a fresh, vanilla smell - not chemically or "off" like several of the vanilla protein powders my husband has brought home over the years have smelled to me. This one has a nice consistency to it - you can tell there is protein powder in it, but the texture and taste aren't super noticeable.


It works very nicely in this quick, easy, protein packed breakfast treat and my husband, son and I all really enjoyed this one today! I really like the pretty pink color from the strawberries, what can I say I'm a girly girl some days. This smoothie doesn't have a strong overpowering flavor from any of the ingredients - it is light and fresh tasting with a touch of banana, vanilla, and strawberries. If you want a stronger flavor of any particular ingredient, add more of it - if you want a thicker smoothie throw in some ice cubes or use frozen strawberries in place of fresh.


Strawberry Banana Protein Breakfast Smoothie

Ingredients
1 cup milk (I used 1%)
7 - 8 large strawberries, washed and greens removed
1 large banana, frozen
1 scoop vanilla whey protein powder

Instructions
  1. Pour milk in blender first, followed by remaining ingredients.
  2. Blend on low, then high until smooth.
  3. Serve and enjoy immediately.



*Full Disclosure: I received complimentary product from Summit Nutritions for the purpose of review. I received no compensation for this post. All comments are 100% accurate and 100% my own. 


Comments

Popular Posts