Gestational Surrogacy ~ Cycling Update


Things are moving along - just ONE MORE WEEK until it's time for my lining check, I am already on pins and needles!! I am used to feeling some heaviness when the estrogen starts doing its trick and my lining starts thickening. I've had a few sensations that maybe it's starting to work, but I've only been on 1 2-mg pill for a few days now (half pill am and pm), so I probably have another few days until it gets noticeable. (Here was a cycle update from my 2nd GS journey at a similar point during the cycle).


I've been waking up with mild headaches fairly regularly, but they're not too bad and generally go away on their own - I assume they're lupron headaches which I've had in the past as well. I have been a little more tired then normal, and sometimes my temper is a little shorter than it typically is but I think those are the only side effects I've noticed (so far).


I received the fun Momma Bear Baby Gender Reveal kit to test out and review and I cannot wait to give this a try! I did a gender reveal test during my 2nd GS pregnancy and it was totally for fun, and made the guessing and anticipation more exciting. I like that it comes in a 2-pack; it says you can test as early as 5 weeks of pregnancy, so for fun you can test early, and then again closer to the 20 week ultrasound and see if you get the same result, and then see if it was right or not! :)

Here is the little stockpile of syringes from the lupron injections so far - only 10 injections left! Counting down! (Not that I'm complaining - these sub-q injections are VERY easy and almost completely painless, especially compared to the IM progesterone injections I'm used to (and SO GRATEFUL not to have this time around!!)

Product Information for the Momma Bear Gender Reveal Kit:
  • Gender Reveal Test Kit is perfect for discovering the sex of your baby and for your Reveal Party
  • SIMPLE TO USE urine test can be performed as early as 6 weeks of pregnancy. Provides Clear Results! Designed for easy home use by curious expectant mothers.
  • Proven to be 100% ACCURATE about half the time. ;) It's quick, easy to use, and easy to understand. The clear test tube makes it as easy to read as a baby monitor display. The color chart indicates boy or girl requiring no subjective interpretation. It's natural - no drugs or invasive devices and procedures.
  • COMPREHENSIVE and PERSONAL. The most advanced way of testing and the safest non-invasive method that detects gender indicators.
  • GUARANTEED ACCURATE or MONEY BACK! Order yours and find out if your baby is a boy or girl.


*Full Disclosure: I received complimentary product from Momma Bear for the purpose of review. I received no compensation for this post. All comments are 100% accurate and 100% my own. 




Comments

Popular Posts