Bobee Polka Dot Wall Decals - Perfect for Nurseries, Playrooms and more!


The Bobee Polka Dot Wall Decals come in over 10 colors to choose from and you can mix and match to decorate any area in your home you choose - make a changing area more interesting, spruce up your child's bathroom, decorate their wipes container! Lots of ideas for ways to use these fun polka dot stickers.


Each pack comes with multiple sizes and styles of circles, so you can create something unique and interesting. I chose to receive a pack of green, yellow, and pink.


I used 3 packs of these wall decals to make a colorful border on two of the walls in Lindsey's play room! I showed them to Lindsey after I was done and she looked back and forth and back and forth and smiled. It adds a really nice touch of cheerful color to her room which she spends so much time in every day.


I had also thought about decorating her bathroom and the bathroom mirror with the stickers, and think that would be another fun use for these decals. They are easy to apply to your walls, and remove easily as well if you want to rearrange or remove them.

Product Information:

  • Removable and repositionable stickers
  • 32 polka dots in one color per package
  • Five different sizes vary in width from 1.25" to 3"
  • Safe for walls, leaves no sticky residue
  • Proudly MADE in USA



*Full Disclosure: I received complimentary product from Bobee Decals for the purpose of review. I received no compensation for this post. All comments are 100% accurate and 100% my own.



Comments

Popular Posts