Baby's Berry Smoothie




This is a quick, easy, and super yummy fruity milk / yogurt based smoothie recipe. Traditionally I have been making Lindsey this recipe and she drinks that on an almost daily basis, but I had some yogurt out and thought a yogurt variation might be nice for her to try too!

My son drank about half of this one when I'd finished it - and probably would have drank all of it if I'd let him; I really liked the flavor as well - a hint of peach, and a hint of banana were the strongest flavors. You could definitely hide some more veggies in this one if you wanted - some carrot or celery would probably work well, or maybe a little cucumber.


She loved this one, and I loved being able to serve it to her in these handy, 7-oz reusable baby food pouches I received to test out from Pouch2Go! We've used several styles and sizes of reusable pouches for Lindsey, and this is a really nice large size with a good large opening on the bottom to be able to pour or spoon the purees through without making a mess and loosing food in the process.


Baby's Berry Smoothie

Ingredients
12-oz flavored yogurt (half peach / half strawberry works great)
1/2 cup frozen blueberries
1 frozen banana (medium)
2-oz frozen pureed spinach (or large handful of washed spinach)
1 cup organic whole milk
8 medium / large strawberries, rinsed and greens removed
1 large peach, pitted and diced into large chunks
1/2 red apple, cored and diced into large chunks

Directions
  1. Combine all ingredients in a good blender (we use a Vitamix). Puree on low, then high until ingredients have incorporated and are smooth.
  2. Serve immediately in a reusable pouch or sippy cup; freeze leftovers in cubes (or directly in pouch), if desired.




*Full Disclosure: I received complimentary product from Pouch2Go for the purpose of review. I received no compensation for this post. All comments are 100% accurate and 100% my own.


Comments

Popular Posts