Turkey Cranberry Sliders for #SundayFunday
Welcome to our group called Sunday Funday! My friend Wendy from A Day In The Life on The Farm invited some fellow bloggers to kick back, relax, and share something tasty and fun each weekend. "Sunday should be a Family Funday. Please join us in sharing recipes that will help you to enjoy your Sunday." If you're a blogger interested in joining us, just visit our Facebook group and request to join!
- Chatpata Leftover Rice Paratha from Sneha's Recipe
- Savory Bread Pudding from Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Thai-style Turkey Glass Noodle Salad from Food Lust People Love
- Turkey and Stuffing Quiche from Palatable Pastime
- Turkey Cranberry Sliders from Making Miracles
- Turkey Tamale Skillet from A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and spray a 9x13 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Slice the Hawaiian rolls in half (you can leave them all in tact and not separate the rolls at this point).
- Lay the bottom halves in the prepped pan, lay the turkey over the rolls, distribute the cranberry sauce over the meat, and top with your preferred amount of cheese slices. Lay the top half of the rolls over the cheese.
- In a small bowl, melt the butter in the microwave, then whisk in the Worcestershire, mustard, and Everything Bagel seasoning.
- Brush / pour the butter mixture evenly over the tops and sides of the sliders.
- Cover with foil and bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes. Remove foil and bake another 5-8 minutes until browned and cheese is fully melted.
- Carefully slice between the sliders with a sharp knife to separate the sliders / turkey meat. Serve while hot.