Holiday Salad for #SundayFunday
Welcome to our third post with a new group called Sunday Funday! My friend Wendy from A Day In The Life on The Farm invited some fellow bloggers to kick back, relax, and share something tasty and fun each weekend. "Sunday should be a Family Funday. Please join us in sharing recipes that will help you to enjoy your Sunday." If you're a blogger interested in joining us, just visit our Facebook group and request to join!
Sunday Funday: That Holiday Feeling!
- Caesar ColeSlaw by A Day in the Life on the Farm/
- Crackled Ginger Cookies by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Gingered Shrimp Cups by Sid's Sea Palm Cooking
- Holiday Salad by Making Miracles
- Kohlrabi, Carrot and Spinach Salad by Cook with Renu
- Marmalade Glazed Sweet Potatoes by Food Lust People Love
- Parker House Rolls by Karen's Kitchen Stories
- Savory Aloo Masala French Toast Rollups by Sneha's Recipe
- Turkey and Cranberry Reuben Sandwich by Palatable Pastime
- Divide lettuce between 3-4 plates, divide remaining topping ingredients over the lettuce.
- Prepare the dressing by adding all dressing ingredients in a small mason jar or sealable tupperware and shake or whisk to combine until creamy and well blended.
- Drizzle salads with your preferred amount of dressing and enjoy!
Recipe adapted from Detoxinista