Puff Pastry Cheesy Garlic Bread for #OurFamilyTable
Welcome to #OurFamilyTable! We share Recipes From Our Dinner Table! Join our group and share your recipes, too! Come find us on our Pinterest board. Are you a blogger who's interested in joining the fun? Visit our group page and request to join!
Christie from A Kitchen Hoor's Adventures said: December 9 is Puff Pastry Day. I don't know about you, but puff pastry is such a versatile time saver. From easy desserts to appetizer pinwheels to straight up chicken a la king, grab a couple of sheets and share your perfect puff pastry creations with us.
Oh hello gorgeous! Do you love puff pastry as much as I do? I don't bake with it all that often, but oh my goodness I fall more in love with it every time I do. And it will happily sit in your freezer on standby until you need it which makes me love it even more.
This is a buttery, cheesy, DELICIOUS treat - perfect to serve up alongside a meal as a garlicky breadstick dish, with a big beautiful salad, or just because! I happen to think these would make great little appetizers as well. The puff pastry is light and flaky and the cheesy mixture is rich and flavorful. You could easily tweak the herbs added to the butter mixture to better complement whatever you choose to serve this up alongside!
Come get inspired to pull out a pack of puff pastry and make something delicious!
Puff Pastry Recipes
- Easy Cheese Danish by That Recipe
- Pear Prosciutto Palmiers by A Kitchen Hoor's Adventures
- Puff Pastry Cheesy Garlic Bread by Making Miracles
- Puff Pastry Pizza Pinwheels by Sweet Beginnings
- Puff Pastry Samosa Pinwheels by Magical Ingredients
- Puff Pastry Tomato and Goat Cheese Pizzettes by Karen's Kitchen Stories
Puff Pastry Cheesy Garlic Bread
1/4 cup softened butter
1 TBS minced garlic (jarred)
1 TBS dried parsley
salt and pepper to taste (about 1/4 tsp each)
3/4 cup grated mozzarella cheese
2-3 TBS grated parmesan cheese
1 sheet puff pastry
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the softened butter with the garlic, parsley, salt, pepper, mozzarella, and Parmesan cheese. Stir to combine and set aside.
- Cut the pastry sheet in half and and use a knife to score a 1/2" border.
- Lay the prepped pastry on a baking sheet and divide the butter mixture between the two (filling the centers, up to the scored edge).
- Bake 20-25 minutes, until the pastry is golden brown, puffed, and the cheese mixture has melted. If it has baked through and you want a darker / more melted mixture you can broil for a minute or two if desired.
- Cool a few minutes, then slice into strips or wedges and serve!