Bailey's Irish Coffee for #OurFamilyTable
Welcome to #OurFamilyTable! We share Recipes From Our Dinner Table! Join our group and share your recipes, too! Come find us on our Pinterest board. Are you a blogger who's interested in joining the fun? Visit our group page and request to join!
Christie from A Kitchen Hoor's Adventures said: It's COLD! So, what is your fave way to warm up from the inside out? Hot cocoa? Mulled cider or wine? Put it in a mug and share it with the rest of us.
T'is the season for warm, seasonal beverages and I'm not mad about it! I have super fond memories of enjoying a couple Bailey's Irish Coffees at a small Irish pub with my brother and sister many years ago one very chilly Seattle evening. I can't tell you much more than that - maybe I had too many coffees? But they were absolutely delicious and I think a splash of Bailey's in a good cup of coffee is always a good idea!
To make these even more festive a sprinkling of some red and green sprinkles is a fantastic way to top these yummy drinks. Just make sure you add the whipped cream and sprinkles right before serving / enjoying as they will melt quickly!
Drinks to Warm You Up
- Bailey's Irish Coffee by Making Miracles
- Red Wine Hot Cocoa by That Recipe
- Spiced Caramel Apple Hot Toddy by Art of Natural Living
- Spiced Up Turmeric Milk by Magical Ingredients
- Turkish Delight Coffee by Hezzi-D's Books and Cooks
Bailey's Irish Coffee
1 cup hot premium coffee
1 fluid ounce Baileys Irish Cream
1-2 tsp sweetener
sprinkles (I used Sweets & Treats Christmas Cookie blend)
- Pour hot coffee, Bailey's Irish Cream (to taste), and sweetener (if desired) in a coffee mug and stir to combine. Top with whipped cream and festive sprinkles, and enjoy!
Recipe adapted from Food