Cranberry Cream Cheese Spread for #CranberryWeek
Christie from A Kitchen Hoor's Adventures invited some fellow bloggers to join her for a week long event to celebrate the beautiful cranberry! We'll be bringing you tons of amazing and delicious recipe ideas through Friday. From appetizers, to sides, to desserts, to entrees - we have you covered if you're craving something cranberry.
This luscious and gorgeous cranberry infused cream cheese dip is insanely easy and wonderfully delicious! It's perfectly creamy with a hint of cranberry and citrus, and a lovely bit of texture from the chopped pecans.
I can be a little picky about dips and spreads, but I think this one absolutely belongs on any holiday appetizer table, and it makes a beautiful addition to a cheese tray! If you have any leftover, it's the most perfect spread for your favorite toasted bagel.
Another really nice thing about this particular spread is that because it doesn't have a strong savory or sweet flavor (it's somewhere in the middle) it's incredibly versatile and works perfectly alongside sweet fruit, and savory crunchy crackers. It would probably be delicious with celery too!
See all of the delicious recipes we are sharing with you for Tuesday's #CranberryWeek!
Tuesday Cranberry Recipes
- Baked Cranberry & White Cheddar Dip by Kate's Recipe Box
- Broccoli Salad with Almonds and Cranberries by Karen's Kitchen Stories
- Cranberry Baked Brie by Kathryn's Kitchen Blog
- Cranberry Cinnamon Snack Mix by Sweet Beginnings
- Cranberry Cream Cheese Spread by Making Miracles
- Cranberry Focaccia by A Kitchen Hoor's Adventures
- Cranberry Ginger Tea by Magical Ingredients
- Cranberry Moscow Mule by Our Crafty Cocktails
- Cranberry Pecan Sourdough Bread by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Cranberry Sausage Balls by Palatable Pastime
- Cranberry White Chocolate Cupcakes by Hezzi-D's Books and Cooks
- Cranberry Whiskey Sour by Family Around the Table
- Turkey, Cranberry Grilled Cheese by Our Good Life
Cranberry Cream Cheese Spread
8-oz cream cheese, at room temperature
1/4 cup cranberry dressing
2 TBS orange juice
1/2 an orange, zested
1/4 - 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- Combine cream cheese, cranberry, orange juice and zest in a food processor on low until blended and smooth (don't over blend).
- Add in most of your chopped pecans and pulse to slightly break them down and incorporate them into the dip.
- Scoop the dip out into a small serving bowl and sprinkle remaining nuts on top.
- Serve with crackers and apple wedges, as desired.
Recipe adapted from Food