Beef and Butternut Squash Chili for #SundayFunday
Welcome to our second post of a new group called Sunday Funday! My friend Wendy from A Day In The Life on The Farm invited some fellow bloggers to kick back, relax, and share something tasty and fun each weekend. "Sunday should be a Family Funday. Please join us in sharing recipes that will help you to enjoy your Sunday." If you're a blogger interested in joining us, just visit our Facebook group and request to join!
- Autumn Harvest Fall Soup by Our Good Life
- Beef and Butternut Squash Chili by Making Miracles
- Couscous-Stuffed Red Kuri Squash by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Creamy Pumpkin Soup with Yogurt by Cooking With Carlee
- Curried Squash Soup by Palatable Pastime
- Lal Bhoplyache Bharit /Red Pumpkin Raita by Sneha's Recipe
- Roasted Bruschetta Pattypan Squash by Food Lust People Love
- Seared Scallops with Spaghetti Squash by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Spaghetti Squash 2 Ways by Sid's Sea Palm Cooking
- Combine ground beef and diced onion in a large nonstick soup pot. Sauté over medium heat for 10-15 minutes, until beef is browned and onion is tender. Season with 1 teaspoon of salt during cooking.
- Add in all remaining ingredients. Stir gently to combine. Bring to a low simmer, cover and simmer 25-30 minutes - or until squash is tender.
- Taste and adjust seasonings as desired.