Raspberry Jam Cookies for #ChristmasCookies
These beautiful little cookies look like scoops of ice cream before baking! The texture of these is so light and tender - and the flavor is enhanced by the addition of Adams Vanilla Extract. This event is the first time I've had the opportunity to try Adams and ooohhh it's good stuff! I opened the bottle just to smell the vanilla numerous times. It is a wonderful vanilla extract - a strong, clean, delicious flavor profile. Their almond extract is just as amazing! I had a chance to use that in one of the other recipes I'll be sharing this week.
Monday Christmas Cookie Recipes
- Amaretti Snowball Cookies by Our Sutton Place
- Bourbon Pecan Snowballs by Leftovers Then Breakfast
- Brown Sugar Pecan Cookies by Hezzi-D's Books and Cooks
- Cappuccino Crinkles by West Via Midwest
- Cherry Garlands by Jolene's Recipe Journal
- Chocolate Hazelnut Cookies by Kate's Recipe Box
- Chocolate Peppermint Kiss Cookies by Books n' Cooks
- Chocolate Sugar Kisses by An Affair from the Heart
- Christmas Confetti Amaretti Cookies by The Spiffy Cookie
- Christmas Mouse Shortbread Cookies by Palatable Pastime
- Christmas Pinwheel Cookies by Lemon Blossoms
- Cinnamon Chip Holiday Spice Cake Mix Cookies by Faith, Hope, Love, & Luck Survive Despite a Whiskered Accomplice
- Cinnamon Pecan Snickerdoodles by Daily Dish Recipes
- Classic Butter Spritz Cookies by Cheese Curd In Paradise
- Gluten Free Gingerbread Cookies by Frugal & Fit
- Hermit Cookies by A Kitchen Hoor's Adventures
- Honey Spice Oatmeal Cookies by Family Around the Table
- Melting Snowman Cookies by Karen's Kitchen Stories
- Pecan Brown Sugar Cookies by Cindy's Recipes and Writings
- Pecan Pie Bars by Eat Move Make
- Pecan Pie Cookies by Art of Natural Living
- Peppermint Chocolate Cookies by Swirls of Flavor
- Peppermint Kiss Cookies by Devour Dinner
- Peppermint Patty Cookies by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Peppermint Shortbread Cookies by Simply Inspired Meals
- Raspberry Jam Cookies by Making Miracles
- Reindeer Cookies by Sweet Beginnings
- Soft Sugar Cookies with Sprinkles by Jersey Girl Cooks
- Toffee Bars by That Recipe
- White Chocolate Cranberry Crinkle Cookies by Blogghetti
Prize 1: Tower of Treats from Millican Pecan Company
Originally founded as the West Texas Pecan Nursery in the late 1800's, Millican Pecan is now in 5th generation ownership. Located in San Saba, TX, the family continues the tradition of pecan farming while also branching the business into the online world. The family also enjoys educating people about pecans. One winner will receive The Tower of Treats Gift Tins. The tower includes 3 decorative gift tins stacked on top of each other. The bottom tin includes our 2 lb. Chocolate Pecan Sampler, the middle tin is our Flavored Pecan Sampler and the top tin is an 8 oz. tin of Milk Chocolate Caramillicans (similar to Turtles). An $80 value.
Prize 2: An Assortment of Flavored Extracts from Adams Extract and Spices
In January 2013, Adams, one of the oldest continuously operated companies in Texas and one of oldest spice and extract companies in the United States, celebrated its 125th birthday and was awarded the Texas Treasure Business Award, an award sponsored by State Bill 920 that recognizes the accomplishments of Texas businesses that have provided employment opportunities and support to the state’s economy for at least 50 years and pays tribute to the state’s well-established businesses and their exceptional historical contributions toward the state’s economic growth and prosperity.
Today, Adams proudly manufactures and markets under several Adams Brand banners, including Adams Best®, Adams Extract®, Adams® Seasoning & Spice, Adams Reserve®, Flavor King™, Pantry Basics™, Sear-n-Crust®, ClearVan™, Carniceria®, Cocina del Rey®, Naturals™, and Urban Canner™ along with the Adams Frozen Skillet Desserts and Adams Premium Ice Cream lines. In addition, Adams is proud to manufacture for some of the nations most respected Private Label Brands as well as other legacy Regional Seasoning Brands and is used to flavor many commercially produced food products around the nation.
Prize 3: A Set of Baking Pans from Anolon
Established in the 1950's, Meyer Manufacturing started by making and selling flashlights. In 1971 they started their journey into selling cookware. By 1986 they released the world’s first hard-anodized nonstick cookware which revolutionized the world of home cooking. Their nonstick surface didn’t flake or scratch easily.
Today they sell bakeware with nonstick interior and exterior made with a special sapphire-reinforced blend that is triple coated. NOTE: Color may vary from the photo above.
Make Sweets & Treats your one-stop shop for all your holiday sprinkle needs. In addition to fun, festive and colorful sprinkles, Sweets & Treats offers cupcake liners, edible glitters, sugars, and more.
Founded in 2010 by Shannon Harvey out of an industry need for bold, bright cupcake liners and baking supplies that are the life of the party! Based in Louisiana, Sweets & Treats is a designer cupcake liner manufacturer and party supply company that creates exclusive greaseproof cupcake liners, sprinkles, sprinkle mixes, paper straws, and other baking supplies.
Four (4) winners will be selected. The prize packages will be sent directly from the giveaway sponsors. Bloggers are not responsible for prize fulfillment. Winners have 24 hours to respond once notified by email, or they forfeit the prize and an alternate winner will be chosen. The #ChristmasCookies bloggers are not responsible for the fulfillment or delivery of the prize packages. Bloggers hosting this giveaway and their immediate family members living in the household cannot enter or win the giveaway. Entries will be verified. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. Giveaway open to US Residents only who are 18 years of age or older to enter giveaway. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter or any other social channel mentioned in the #ChristmasCookies posts or entry.
8 Tablespoons (1 stick) butter, room temperature
⅔ cups granulated sugar
1 large egg
¼ teaspoon dried lemon zest
½ teaspoon Adams vanilla extract
¼ cup raspberry jam
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon of baking powder
¼ teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line 2 cookie sheets with silpats (I loved my Analon cookie sheets - no silpats needed for those!)
- Place the softened butter and sugar in the bowl of a stand mixer and whip on medium-high speed until lightened in color and creamy (a couple minutes).
- Scraped down the sides and blend in the egg, then the lemon zest and Adams Vanilla Extract. Blend well, again scraping down the sides as needed. Blend in the raspberry jam.
- In a medium bowl combine the dry ingredients: flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Add the dry ingredients into the creamed mixture and blend slowly until incorporated.
- Finish combining with a spatula if needed. Use a 1 1/2 TBS cookie scoop and scoop cookie onto prepared baking sheets (12 per sheet).
- Bake in the preheated oven 12-13 minutes, until the bottom is lightly golden brown at the edges. Allow to cool on baking sheets 3-5 minutes and then carefully move to a cooling rack to finish cooling.