Bacon Garlic Parmesan Cauliflower Casserole for #ImprovCookingChallenge
Welcome to our November 2020 #ImprovCookingChallenge! Today we're sharing recipes with cauliflower and paprika. Find our group on Facebook if you're interested in joining in the fun; Nicole from Cookaholic Wife hosts our group!
This was such a tasty and unique veggie casserole! The paprika adds a very unique flavor that I don't usually associate with a creamy base like this one uses. As with most casserole recipes like this, you can mix and match the veggies you're using, and change up the cracker / chip topping to use what you have on hand! It's very flexible and really tasty.
Look at all of our delicious recipe ideas with cauliflower and paprika today!
November Improv Cooking Challenge
Cauliflower & Paprika
- Bacon Garlic Parmesan Cauliflower Casserole by Making Miracles
- Spanish Cauliflower Tapas by Pandemonium Noshery
- Creamy Cauliflower Soup with Paprika Oil by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Roasted Cauliflower Paprikash by Palatable Pastime
- Vegan and Gluten Free Tomato Cauliflower Rice by Snehas Recipe
- Cauliflower Pakoras by Magical Ingredients
Bacon Garlic Parmesan Cauliflower Casserole
2 large heads cauliflower, cut into florets (or half cauliflower / half broccoli)
½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
¼ cup crumbled cooked bacon
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon paprika
½ teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
¼ teaspoon kosher salt
1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
1/2 cup crushed crackers / chips
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease a 9x13 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and simmer the cauliflower (or cauliflower and broccoli) for about 7 minutes until just tender.
- Drain well and return to the pot, add in the bacon, garlic powder, paprika, pepper, salt, and cream of mushroom soup. Blend gently.
- Spread mixture into prepared 9x13 dish, and sprinkle with grated parmesan and crushed crackers / chips.
- Bake 30 - 40 minutes, until heated and bubbly and topping is golden brown.
Recipe adapted from 2smarty on AllRecipes