Fontina Salami Bites for #SundayFunday
Welcome to the very first post of a new group called Sunday Funday! My friend Wendy from A Day In The Life on The Farm invited some fellow bloggers to kick back, relax, and share something tasty and fun each weekend. "Sunday should be a Family Funday. Please join us in sharing recipes that will help you to enjoy your Sunday." If you're a blogger interested in joining us, just visit our Facebook group and request to join!
This month, our host Wendy from A Day In The Life on The Farm invited us to make some Holiday Nibbles, she said: "Share your favorite nibble to serve up during the holidays as your family and friends are awaiting the feast."
I actually stumbled across this little mix at the grocery store, and I liked it so much I decided to bring the components home and make it again, and now share it with you!
Come see all the tasty holiday appetizers we're sharing with you today:
- Barbecue Smokehouse Almonds by Palatable Pastime
- Cheddar Horseradish Dip by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Chunky Peanut Butter Dip by Sneha's Recipe
- Confit de Gesiers by Food Lust People Love
- Fontina Salami Bites by Making Miracles
- Olive Tapenade by Pandemonium Noshery
- Spiced Cheese Wafers by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Tomato Bread by Our Good Life
Fontina Salami Bites
1/2 oz dill flavored fontina
1/2 oz calabrese salami
- Lay out the Whisp crackers on a serving plate.
- Divide the salami into 8 small pieces, fold them up and squeeze to help them hold shape to fit atop the cracker.
- Divide the cheese into 8 small pieces.
- Lay one piece of salami, and one piece of cheese atop each cracker.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
I have never heard of Whisps.....now I'm going to be on a hunt.ReplyDelete
I'm with Wendy. What are Whisps?!? On the lookout now. These simple nibbles are the best...and I don't even have to wait till the holidays.ReplyDelete
They're great for anyone needing gluten free - I'm pretty sure they arrived on the scene somewhat recently as keto has become more popular; they are completely made out of cheese and come in several varieties! https://whisps.com/Delete
I love the flavors here. I love creamy fontina and the herby punch from the ranch and the dill.ReplyDelete