Fontina Salami Bites for #SundayFunday
Welcome to the very first post of a new group called Sunday Funday! My friend Wendy from A Day In The Life on The Farm invited some fellow bloggers to kick back, relax, and share something tasty and fun each weekend. "Sunday should be a Family Funday. Please join us in sharing recipes that will help you to enjoy your Sunday." If you're a blogger interested in joining us, just visit our Facebook group and request to join!
- Barbecue Smokehouse Almonds by Palatable Pastime
- Cheddar Horseradish Dip by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Chunky Peanut Butter Dip by Sneha's Recipe
- Confit de Gesiers by Food Lust People Love
- Fontina Salami Bites by Making Miracles
- Olive Tapenade by Pandemonium Noshery
- Spiced Cheese Wafers by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Tomato Bread by Our Good Life
- Lay out the Whisp crackers on a serving plate.
- Divide the salami into 8 small pieces, fold them up and squeeze to help them hold shape to fit atop the cracker.
- Divide the cheese into 8 small pieces.
- Lay one piece of salami, and one piece of cheese atop each cracker.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.