Yippee!! Contracts Signed!

IT'S OFFICIAL!!!

Jenn, Kenneth and I met at the attorney's office this afternoon and signed our agreement! Chad wasn't able to make it due to his schedule, but he'll add his autograph in the next week or so and we'll be all set! I admit, I feel guilty for admitting I am on cycling meds without a signed contract, it is not something I recommend others to do, I am having a "do as I say not as I do moment" - with this agreement and this match I felt completely comfortable with it though since we already had a contract completely written out and agreed to shortly after matching, and this final version only had a couple small changes that we all talked about and agreed to. Jenn and Chad have been great with discussions over contracts and everything else, it's been very easy to talk and bring up any questions or issues or thoughts as we've gone along. It was sort of surreal being back at the same attorney's office that Kenneth and I met with L&N in just a little more than 2 years ago! :)

I am excited to have contracts signed and looking forward to the next week FLYING by (I hope!!) and seeing what our lining check next Friday reveals!! Fingers and toes crossed, positive thoughts, and prayers going up for a good lining response!! :)



Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Making Miracles - I love to hear from my visitors, so please take a moment to say hello! :)

Popular Posts