Rosehip Oil for Nourished Skin and Hair #Review
Rosehip Oil is a wonderful item to keep in your bathroom for so many reasons - it is a skincare SUPERSTAR! You can use a couple drops on affected areas for everything from stretch marks and scars to dry elbows and knees. Most skin conditions will show improvement within 2 to 3 weeks - some (like older stretch marks) can take longer to show improvement (but rest assured, regardless of immediate visual improvement, you are treating your skin like royalty when you use Rosehip Oil on it)! Not only can you use Rosehip Oil on your dry and damaged skin, it is great for use on damaged hair, and nails as well.
I have already started massaging Rosehip Oil into my old stretch marks, and onto my knuckles and between my fingers where the winter weather has done a number on my hands. I will continue this regimen AM and PM as I can already feel that the skin on my knuckles in particular is less dry and feels softer than it has in awhile. This is one of those "wonder tools" to keep in your closet, it helps with so many different potential issues, and has multiple uses. It is a great product for hair, skin, and nails too.
You can find a lot of fantastic information out there about the benefits of this product:
- Why You Need Rosehip Oil: The Skincare Must-Have for Men and Women on Fashionising.com
- Why You Should Be Using Rose-Hip Seed Oil on Your Face on Glamour.com
- Top 10 Rosehip Oil Benefits and Uses for Skin and Hair on Beauty and Tips
- How to Face Massage With Rosehip Oil : DIY Beauty Products & Application on YouTube
- Rose Hip Oil: Why You Should Buy A Gallon Of It Immediately on XO Vain
- ROSEHIP OIL - 100% PURE, ORGANIC and CERTIFIED - Cold-Pressed, Fresh and High Quality, No Additives or Fillers. 4 OUNCE BOTTLE - More value for your money!
- SKIN CARE: Rosehip Seed Oil is known to heal and lighten minor to severe stretch marks and scars, firms the skin, and keeps the skin hydrated and supple. Rose hip seed oil is known to work for a variety of skin conditions, including dermatitis, acne and eczema. Dry Skin will be replenished and revitalized. The appearance of Fine Lines are visibly diminished and skin looks brighter and more radiant
- AROMATHERAPY AND MASSAGE: Rosehip oil is often used for aromatherapy, especially for aromatherapy skin care and massage. Greatly improves skin texture and elasticity
- ROSEHIP OIL IS RICH IN VITAMIN A: Helps skin return to a more youthful appearance. It tends to halt and reverse typical signs of aging such as wrinkles and sagging skin by accelerating the skin's cellular activity. It also adds shine and body to colored hair, permed hair, or hair that has been damaged by too much sun or cold weather.
- LARGE 4 OUNCE and PREMIUM QUALITY GLASS DROPPER inside each bottle for ease-of-use. 100% GUARANTEE - Purchase with complete peace of mind, we are confident we have developed the absolute best Rosehip Oil. If you are not completely satisfied with Majestic Pure Cosmeceutical Rosehip Oil, we will refund your entire purchase.
*Full Disclosure: I received complimentary product from Majestic Pure Cosmeceuticals for the purpose of review. I received no compensation for this post. All comments are 100% accurate and 100% my own.