There is a ton of information about Triphala out there. Here are links to a few sites I read:
- Banyan Botanicals: Triphala
- Organic India: FAQs about Triphala
- East West School of Planetary Herbology: Triphala for Ulcerative Colitis: A Case Study
- Sunflower: Triphala for GI Wellness. Three Simple Fruits: A Powerfully Different Approach
Product Information provided by BRI Nutrition:
- HOW IT WORKS: Anti-Oxidant and Anti-Inflammatory Attributes, Aids in Digestion, Boosts Liver Function, Promotes A Healthy Heart, Lowers Fat & Aids In Weight Loss, Great for Healthy Skin & An Amazing Irritable Syndrome Therapy Treatment
- COMMON NAMES: There are many names that Tripahal is called. Here is a giant list of some of them, some are more common than others, some you may regonize while others you do not. Trifala, churnas, haritaki, maharishi, ayurveda, banyan, churna, ayurvedic, savesta, guggulu, ghee, gaia, ashwagandha, amalaki, manjistha, neem, shilajit, shatavari, guggul, ghritam, ghrita and finally chyawanprash. Whew! Thats alot of names.
- PURITY: 100% safe and natural. No fillers or artificial ingredients. We use only the very best, scientifically-tested ingredients, all of which are manufactured in the US in a FDA-registered and certified, state-of-the-art facility, with strict adherence to good manufacturing practices (GMPs). Every batch is third party tested to ensure the ingredients are safe and pure.
- GUARANTEE: We're so confident that you'll love this product that we offer a 100% money-back guarantee. No need to send back the bottle - keep it, give it away, or throw it away - that's how confident we are that you'll love it!
- SHARE: Consider ordering one bottle for yourself and another for a friend or loved one. Keep each other motivated and reach your goals together and more quickly. BRI Nutrition stands by every product we make. We manufacture vitamins, tablets, supplements, topical creams, liquids, serums, vegan foods, and natural organic-based extracts for men, woman and children. Check BRINutrition out today!
*Full Disclosure: I received complimentary product from BRI Nutrition for the purpose of review. I received no compensation for this post. All comments are 100% accurate and 100% my own.