Beauty Products ~ What I'm Using January 2015

A very long time ago I did a post about which beauty products I was using and I enjoy having little snapshots in time of things that I was enjoying at certain stages and points in my life so decided to do another post about beauty items!

There are a few things I use very regularly, but honestly don't use all that many products for my skin / face / hair, etc. I have a bedroom closet that is very stocked with a ton of different beauty products, because even as much as I don't use them often, I do love them and have bought or been gifted numerous items over the years. I'm making a point to try to use them more to go through what I have - right now I'm using a rosemary / peppermint body sugar scrub that I found hidden in my closet and it is DIVINE.

A few of the items I'm currently using daily and love include:

Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Moisture Lock Shampoo and Conditioner - I had the chance to test out a sample size of these awhile back and absolutely fell in love with them. My husband even immediately noticed how much softer, shinier and less greasy my hair was. It even smelled better! I immediately bought full sized bottles.


Burt's Bees Lip Shimmers - currently have "Champagne" at my desk, keep one in my purse, and on my bedside table too! Love these for a little color when I want it, but mostly for how soft they make my chapped lips feel (it's winter - I use them A LOT this time of year!)


Yalmeh Glory Eye Bright Gel - I have a lot of issues with the skin under my eyes looking bruised when I'm tired... and I think I'm always tired. This eye gel feels great on and really helps reduce the dark appearance and fine lines too! (I received a sample of this product for free via Tomoson - my stated opinions are 100 percent my own.)

 

Bath and Body Lotion (currently have the Winter Candy Apple body lotion) - I love this stuff. I always have my closet stocked with Bath and Body lotions and foaming hand soaps. Two of my favorites - their fall and winter scents are probably my favorites!



Neutrogena Foaming Cleanser.  This is the cleanser I'm currently using, and really like it. It doesn't dry my face out and seems to work well!





Comments

Popular Posts