I love these easy peasy crunchy quesadillas for lunch anytime! Crisped tortillas filled with warm, gooey cheese some bacon and turkey, and drizzled with Ranch dressing? Yes please!
Change up the cheese and lunch meat however you prefer, or add some tasty fresh tomato to the filling, or diced and sprinkled on top (and / or avocado - yumm)! This is a great base to work with. The ranch works well with the turkey and cheese in this easy lunch. It's pretty much a quesadilla version of one of my favorite wrap sandwiches.
Turkey Cheddar Ranch Quesadillas
2 slices turkey lunch meat
1-2 TBS real bacon pieces
2 slices American cheese, both cut in half
Ranch - for drizzling / dipping
- Heat a large cast-iron or non-stick skillet over medium heat and spray with nonstick cooking spray, or pour a little bit of oil, or throw a pat of butter in there (you get the idea)!
- Lay one tortilla down in the pan; arrange half of the cheese on the tortilla (spread out a little to cover as much of the tortilla as possible), then layer on the lunch meat (cut into strips to make it fit as desired / needed).
- Sprinkle bacon pieces over, and top with remaining cheese. Add final tortilla to cover. Cook the bottom tortilla for about 2 minutes, or until cheese has melted and tortilla is golden brown (if it's cooking too quickly / too hot, reduce heat).
- Carefully flip quesadilla over and cook the other side for an additional 2 minutes, or until cheese is melted and that side is browned as well.
- Place on a cutting board and slice into wedges, plate, and then drizzle with Ranch dressing.