Holiday Cheese Board Ideas for #SundayFunday
Welcome to #SundayFunday! Wendy from A Day In The Life on The Farm invited fellow bloggers to kick back, relax, and share something tasty and fun each weekend. "Sunday should be a Family Funday. Please join us in sharing recipes that will help you to enjoy your Sunday." If you're a blogger interested in joining us, just visit our Facebook group and request to join!
- Cheese Boards: A Feast for the Eyes and the Tastebuds by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Holiday Cheese Board Ideas by Making Miracles
- Homemade Grilled Veggie Cottage Cheese by Sneha's Recipe
- Honey Thyme Feta by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Spicy Marinated Cheese by Food Lust People Love
- Using a platter or wood board (I used this one), arrange a couple types of cheese and provide a cheese knife or two. Mix in a couple types of crackers and a spread or two. Mix in some fresh fruit (figs, grapes, strawberries, etc.), and a handful of mixed nuts.
- A meat or two that goes with the meat and cheese is always a great addition - salami, pepperoni, ham, turkey, etc.
- Mix and match with these basic components based on a particular theme, or flavor profile you enjoy.