Cinnamon Baked Pears for #OurFamilyTable
I think these are such a wonderful treat! They are a pretty healthy dessert option, and also a fun breakfast treat! The crumble adds some crunch and sweetness and the pears bake up perfectly tender. I love crisps and I love pretty much anything with pears - so this was definitely a favorite for me.
These go great with something creamy - a little vanilla yogurt, Greek yogurt, or ice cream depending on time of day and your mood.
Give some love to the perfect pear and browse all of our lovely pear recipes today!
The Perfect Pear Recipe
- Cinnamon Baked Pears by Making Miracles
- Easier Pear Frangipane Tart by Art of Natural Living
- Oatmeal Cookie Pear Bars by Hezzi-D's Books and Cooks
- Pear Dumpling by Magical Ingredients
- Roasted Pear Salad with Blue Cheese by That Recipe
Cinnamon Baked Pears
4 ripe pears
1/2 cup melted butter
1 TBS cinnamon sugar
1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
1/2 cup almond flour
1/3 cup brown sugar
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees, and have a 2-quart baking dish ready.
- Slice pears in half and use a spoon to scoop out the seed portion and make a small well for the oats mixture.
- Melt the butter in a medium sized bowl, and brush about a TBS of the butter over the tops of the pears. Sprinkle the TBS of cinnamon sugar over the top of the buttered pears.
- Add remaining ingredients to the melted butter: oats, almond flour, brown sugar, cinnamon, and salt. Whisk / mix together until evenly combined.
- Divide the oats mixture over the tops of the pears, filling the wells.
- Bake 30-40 minutes, until pears are tender and oats are lightly browned.
- Serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream for a sweet treat, or some Greek or regular vanilla yogurt for a baked fruit breakfast treat!
Recipe from Delish