Sparkling Wine Cider for #OurFamilyTable
Welcome to #OurFamilyTable! We share Recipes From Our Dinner Table! Join our group and share your recipes, too! Come find us on our Pinterest board. Are you a blogger who's interested in joining the fun? Visit our group page and request to join!
Christie from A Kitchen Hoor's Adventures said: "You know, there are some parties that are best managed with a cocktail! There's egg nogs (spiked or not), spritzes (with wine or just juice), and countless punch recipes. Raise your glass and toast the holidays! Cheers!"
Happy Holidays! We're sharing some holiday cheer with you today through cocktail inspiration. This is so INCREDIBLY simple and delicious - you can barely call it a recipe, but it combines two ingredients together that I've never tried to combine before and I loved the combination! It definitely smacks of an apple iteration of a mimosa. I've seen versions with champagne and apple cider which also look yummy!
I think this would be such a fun slushy recipe too; blend with some frozen pears or peeled apples maybe? I might have to play with iterations of this one when the mood strikes.
- Chocolate Nut Martini (Nutty Uncle) by Art of Natural Living
- Cranberry Ginger Margarita by Hezzi-D's Books and Cooks
- Cranberry Negroni by Karen's Kitchen Stories
- Dairy Free Egg Nog by That Recipe
- Eggnog Brandy Alexander by Palatable Pastime
- Eggnog Martini by Sweet Beginnings
- Poinsettia Champagne Cocktail by Books n' Cooks
- Snickerdoodle Martini by Christmas Tree Lane
- Sparkling Wine Cider by Making Miracles
1/2 cup sparkling apple cider (any variety would work and give you different flavor options)!
1/2 cup sweet white wine (moscato, riesling, even champagne, etc.)
- Combine your liquids in a wine or champagne glass, stir gently to combine and enjoy!
I think sparkling “anything” is a winner! Yummy!ReplyDelete
I am always happy to find a new easy drink recipe!ReplyDelete