Cherry Croissant Breakfast Bake for #ChristmasSweetsWeek
Enjoy these #ChristmasSweetsWeek recipes from our bloggers:
Homemade Dark Hot Chocolate Mix by Bear & Bug Eats
Breakfast and Baked Goods Recipes
Cherry Croissant Breakfast Bake by Making Miracles
Classic Cinnamon Rolls by The Nifty Foodie
Cranberry Eggnog French Toast Bake by The Redhead Baker
Spiced Pear Quick Bread by Simply Inspired Meals
Star Bread by House of Nash Eats
Candy and Fudge Recipes
3 Ingredient Old Fashioned Potato Candy by Blogghetti
Bourbon Caramels with Chocolate and Vanilla by Christmas Tree Lane
Chocolate Peppermint Graham Crackers by Kathryn's Kitchen Blog
Spiced Sugared Pecans by Love & Confections
Pastry and Dessert Recipes
Banana Cake by Palatable Pastime
Blue Curaco Velvet Cake by Magical Ingredients
Cranberry Orange Sugar Cookie Bars by Sweet Beginnings
Egg Nog Ice Cream by A Day in the Life on the Farm
Hazelnut & Raspberry Balsamic Brownie Cookies by The Spiffy Cookie
Hot Chocolate Sweet Rolls by Kate's Recipe Box
Lemon Ricotta Cookies by A Little Fish in the Kitchen Lemon
Peanut Butter Cut Outs by A Kitchen Hoor's Adventures
Pecan Crusted Pecan Pie by The Mandatory Mooch
Peppermint Dipped Chocolate Chip Cookies by An Affair from the Heart
Pioneer Woman’s Nantucket Cranberry Pecan Pie by For the Love of Food
Cherry Croissant Breakfast Bake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9x13 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Arrange the diced croissants in the baking dish.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, salt, syrup, vanilla, and milk until well combined.
- Pour the egg mixture over the croissants in the baking dish and then scoop the pie filling carefully and evenly over the top of the baking dish (it doesn't have to completely cover the surface, just be a fairly even layer).
- Bake in the preheated oven 40-50 minutes, until the egg layer is fully set and the tops of the croissants are golden and crisped.
- Cool 10-15 minutes before slicing and serving.