Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Cinnamon Butternut Squash for #SundayFunday
Welcome to #SundayFunday! Wendy from A Day In The Life on The Farm invited fellow bloggers to kick back, relax, and share something tasty and fun each weekend. "Sunday should be a Family Funday. Please join us in sharing recipes that will help you to enjoy your Sunday." If you're a blogger interested in joining us, just visit our Facebook group and request to join!
- Charred Green Beans with Cranberries and Crisped Onions by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Chicken Lapeta by Sneha's Recipe
- Creamed Spinach Gratin by Karen's Kitchen Stories
- Golden Marquis Potatoes by Food Lust People Love
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Cinnamon Butternut Squash by Making Miracles
- Sicilian Salad by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spread the brussels out on one baking sheet, and the butternut squash on a second sheet. Divide the olive oil and salt between the two, gently tossing to evenly combine. Sprinkle the cinnamon over the squash and toss again.
- Roast in the pre-heated oven 20-30 minutes, stirring halfway through and removing from the oven once vegetables are tender.
- One pan may take longer than the other, depending on the size of the vegetables.
- Once both sheets of vegetables are cooked, combine them in a large bowl, drizzle with the maple syrup, add in the dried cranberries and toss gently to coat. Taste, and add additional salt and / or syrup as desired before serving.
Recipe adapted from Julia's Album