#TripleSBites ~ Red Rubbed Steaks



Welcome to another #TripleSBites post! I've already shared a creamy herbed pasta dish, and smoky, saucy meatballs and today I am bringing you STEAK! What better Valentine's day meal then a good steak and potato dinner? This is actually our traditional Valentine's day meal - steaks are a treat at our house, and not something we get to enjoy very often so on special occasion days like Valentine's Day, I cook my husband a juicy steak and often times baked potato skins to accompany.

For the HUGE GIVEAWAY details - visit my Kick-Off Post HERE!


For this perfect man-pleasing dinner I was able to use two of our sponsor products - the delicious and flavorful Acala Farms Chili Cumin Cottonseed Oil and VooDoo Chef's Red Rub (Description: "chiles highlight this Southwestern classic that will bring magic to every dish!")


My husband picked up 3 gorgeous thick cut top loin steaks and I was excited to cook them up! Being winter we grilled inside using our Cuisinart Griddler, and still got those beautiful sear lines I was hoping for - along with perfectly cooked steaks. I love this quick and simple rub / marinade. With two flavorful ingredients combined, you get a smoky, slightly spicy, and completely deliciously tender steak. The marinade complements the meat without overpowering it.


We served this meal up with a Caesar salad, cheesy garlic rolls, and some baked potato skins. Everyone was full and satisfied after this dinner!

Red Rubbed Steaks

Ingredients
3 large ribeye or top loin steaks
1/4 cup Acala Farms Chili Cumin Cottonseed Oil
1 - 2 TBS VooDoo Chef's Red Rub

Directions
  1. Combine the oil and red rub together in a small bowl. Brush both sides of each steak with marinade and place, covered, in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour prior to grilling.
  2. Heat grill over medium heat, cook steaks to desired doneness.


Want more steak ideas? Here are a few others I've shared on the blog:

*Full Disclosure: I received complimentary product from the #TripleSBites sponsors for the purpose of recipe testing and review. I received no compensation for this post. All comments are 100% accurate and 100% my own.





Comments

  1. Oh, I LOVE steaks, especially on holidays + special occasions, + these look fantastic. YUM!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amy!! They were REALLY good (and oh my gosh, leftover cold steak over a garden salad with some ranch?? PERFECTION!!)

      Delete
  2. This looks positively dreamy. I rarely do steaks, but I would definitely try these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cam!! I am not a big steak eater - but these were really, really good!

      Delete
  3. that steak looks awesome!! and i'm not a steak lover so that's saying alot :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great use of the sponsor's products. This looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debra - they worked so well together!

      Delete
  5. Yum! I LOVE steaks! I can't wait until its grilling weather again!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Making Miracles - I love to hear from my visitors, so please take a moment to say hello! :)

Popular Posts