Salsa Crazy - Not Just For Salsa Lessons!

Have you heard of the company "Salsa Crazy" that makes DVDs to teach you how to shake your hips? Well they now have a line of food products out too - and I was offered the chance to test out and enjoy two of their salsas; the Habanero and the Serrano.

I am an admitted spice wimp, though I do love Mexican flavors / food and we eat a fair amount of it in our house so I decided to try both to see just how spicy the Habanero was, and what the Serrano salsa flavor was like.


The Serrano salsa was really, really tasty! I liked it a LOT! I kept dipping chips into this one to enjoy the flavor - just the right amount of heat for me, and great taste.


This one falls about half way up the "hot meter" as rated by Salsa Crazy, and I think that is fair. I really liked this one and will definitely use it again, and enjoy finishing this bottle up as a dip with chips, served with quesadillas, tacos, burritos, etc. Yumm!


Next was the Habanero salsa - this one was delicious, and chunky (which I like), but way too hot for me. That first tiny bite left my tongue tingly and numb for awhile and it was just too spicy for me to be able to enjoy the taste of this salsa. However, the texture was wonderful - I loved the pieces of corn and peppers in it. Just the right amount of "chunk" to sauciness. This is a fantastic salsa for anyone who likes it HOT!


  

*Full Disclosure: I received complimentary product from Salsa Crazy for the purpose of review. I received no compensation for this post. All comments are 100% accurate and 100% my own.


Comments

Popular Posts