Virgin Bloody Mary


Do you like Bloody Mary's? I admit, I have never had one in my life... until now! I received a bottle of this HOT and SPICY Bloody Mary Mix, and am having a great time finding perfect ways to use it (besides just dumping it in a glass and drinking - which of course you can do, but I'm a little bit of a spice wimp and this mix is HOT HOT HOT!)


I have found so many great ideas for uses for this mix - so next up is going to be slow cooker chicken cooked in this drink mix and then shredded for taco meat. Yumm!


Here are more recipe ideas:

And if you don't have a mix, here are some bloody mary recipes to try out at home:
Virgin Blood Mary

Pour 12-ounces of Salsa Crazy Habanero Bloody Mary Mix over ice, add a leafy celery stalk to stir, and enjoy! (And if you want to skip the "virgin" part - add a splash of vodka!)







*Full Disclosure: I received complimentary product from Salsa Crazy for the purpose of review. I received no compensation for this post. All comments are 100% accurate and 100% my own.




Comments

Popular Posts