Bobee Decals for beautiful room decor!


I received a "Family" wall decal to try at my house and was so excited to put it up! I've wanted one of these type of wall decor items for a long time, but never bought one, so when the chance to review this one appeared I couldn't wait!


Find a great YouTube video for installation instructions for these types of decals here. Visit the Bobee website to see all the beautiful decal options!

This was VERY easy to put up on the wall. I rubbed with a card before removing the protective layer, then got it lined up and rubbed over the letters again and peeled slowly. I think it looks BEAUTIFUL and am going to be adding a really pretty framed art piece I have that my beautiful, wonderful, good friend Tasha from Unique Alphabet Art made for us that says "HILLS" - so it will say Hills Family eventually! :)

This is the first thing I've really put up on the wall since we moved in (3 months ago) - which is sad, I know. I've just been busy and preoccupied with other things, and getting things settled and moved into the house and rearranged - and of course focusing my energy on my family, especially Lindsey in the evenings since I get so little time with her and she's growing SO FAST! In any event, it feels good to get something decorative and pretty on the wall, and I LOVE that it says "FAMILY". Very fitting to be the first piece up on the walls at our new home. :)


Product Information on Amazon:

  • Choose FRUSTRATION FREE PACKAGING and receive your decal in the shipping tube. This saves the additional packaging box and material otherwise sent when you buy this product in "standard packaging"
  • All Bobee decal stickers are very easy to install and take only minutes. Peel off the backing paper and position the decal on a clean, dry surface. Rub the transfer paper in place to adhere the sticker to the desired location. Peel the transfer tape and admire your hard work! Instructions included.
  • Proudly MADE IN USA. Comes in high quality matte black vinyl, measures approximately 22" wide by 10" tall
  • The Family wall decal is the perfect way to add a bit more to the family photo collage. Coordinate with just a few photos or surround with many family pictures. You'll love how the decal adds to your personal decor.
  • The easily removable vinyl decals are completely safe for painted walls, glass, furniture, and most anywhere you'd like to add a splash of happiness. They are a fun way to add a little something extra to the photo collage. BONUS: removes cleanly and easily for up to 2 years after application, GUARANTEED or your money back



*Full Disclosure: I received complimentary product from Bobee for the purpose of review. I received no compensation for this post. All comments are 100% accurate and 100% my own. 


Comments

  1. I have several of these decals throughout my house. Love them and they are easy to remove and change when the mood strikes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wendy that's good to know! I always wondered about how easy it would be to remove them (without damaging your paint) if you changed your mind!

      Delete
  2. Thank you for your product review! The Family wall decal turned out really nicely and will be so fun when you personalize it with the Hill art piece.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Making Miracles - I love to hear from my visitors, so please take a moment to say hello! :)

Popular Posts