Oh The Things You Can Do With Chalkboard Labels!

I love, love, love chalkboard labels! I received this set of 48 Premium Chalkboard Labels by Kanvas recently for review. These are perfect for everything from labeling jars and containers in your kitchen, to labeling shoe boxes, gifts, drawers, and so much more.


This particular set contains 48 labels for a great price. You can get all of your organizing done easily with this pack of labels.


You can use either a liquid chalk pen or a thin piece of chalk to write your messages on these labels. They peel easily and adhere easily to your projects.


I have been using chalkboard labels for several projects - originally I got excited about them when I decided to do sugar scrubs as gifts at Christmas time and used chalkboard labels for each of the jars - they looked so pretty on! I've now been using them for items in my kitchen: homemade granola, bulk storage, homemade sauces, drink powders, etc. They look great, and are easy to swap out if needed as well. The fantastic thing about these labels is they are also reusable! Wipe them down, and write a new message if you change the contents of your jar, box, bin, etc.


Product Information:
  • 48 Premium Quality Sticker Set - Variety pack including Rectangle, Oval and two Vintage Styles. One of the largest bulk sets on Amazon.
  • Use Again and Again - These reusable chalkboard stickers are easy to clean and waterproof! Once clean, use your chalk, chalk pen, or chalk paint to create a new label.
  • Endless Options - Where will you stick? These are are great as jar labels or jar stickers, but could also be great on coasters, coffee mugs, glasses, candles, gifts, DIY chalkboard calendar, jar lids, bulletin board decal and more!
  • Size Matters - These labels range from 3-3.5 inches x 2 inches. Want to put them on a smaller area? Simply cut away with scissors and you are good to go. Great for organizing kids too!
  • 100% Lifetime Promise - Our premium labels are built to last. If for any reason, at any time you are unhappy with them please let us know and we'll replace or refund, no questions asked.

*Full Disclosure: I received complimentary product from King Cobra for the purpose of review. I received no compensation for this post. All comments are 100% accurate and 100% my own.



Comments

  1. I had no idea these were a thing! I love chalkboard paint, and I've used it in lots of crafts, but I had no idea that chalkboard stickers existed. Totally going to order some - brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yay!! You will have so much fun with these types of labels! They are great for so many things and I think they are so pretty!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Making Miracles - I love to hear from my visitors, so please take a moment to say hello! :)

Popular Posts