Beet Salad with Goat Cheese #SundayFunday
Welcome to #SundayFunday! Wendy from A Day In The Life on The Farm invited fellow bloggers to kick back, relax, and share something tasty and fun each weekend. "Sunday should be a Family Funday. Please join us in sharing recipes that will help you to enjoy your Sunday." If you're a blogger interested in joining us, just visit our Facebook group and request to join!
- Beet Hummus with Goat Cheese from Amy's Cooking Adventures
- Beet Salad with Goat Cheese from Making Miracles
- Beetroot Vadafrom Mayuri's Jikoni
- Easy Pickled Beets from Food Lust People Love
- Ginger Beetroot and Celery Juice from Cook with Renu
- Kubbah Selek - Semolina Dumpling and Beet Soup from Pandemonium Noshery
- Laal Sabzi /Beetroot Sabzi from Sneha's Recipe
- Roasted Beet Ricotta Gnocchi with Wilted Beet Greens from Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Roasted Beet Salad from A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Heat a small nonstick skillet over medium to medium-high heat and lightly toast the walnuts or pecans for a couple minutes, stirring a few times to prevent burning. When lightly toasted, add in 2 TBS of maple syrup, rotating the skillet to coat the nuts. Turn off the heat and set aside. Allow nuts to cool and syrup coating to harden,
- Arrange greens on a platter, sprinkle diced beets, apple, and goat cheese over the greens.
- Blend dressing by combining: orange juice, balsamic, olive oil, 1 TBS maple syrup and a dash of salt and pepper in a bowl and whisking to blend and emulsify. Taste, adjust the ingredients to your taste.
- Sprinkle the cooled nuts over the salad, and drizzle with desired amount of dressing. Enjoy!