Air Fryer Salmon #MulticookerMonday
If you are a blogger looking to join our Multicooker Monday group, request to join our Facebook page, or reach out to Sue of Palatable Pastime! We look forward to cooking with you. Multicooker Monday is a friendly food blogging group where we get together on the third Monday of the month to post recipes for the multicooker: instant pot or pressure cooker, slow cooker, air fryer, sous vide or other cooking device with no theme; anything goes!
I got my air fryer fairly recently and have been getting familiar with it over the past couple of months - and I love it. Almost as much as much as my Instant Pot, and for very different reasons! Having a small human in the house, I can't tell you how many times I've used the Air Fryer to heat up 4-5 frozen mini bagel pizzas, or a corn dog, or a Texas Toast! It's perfect for quick and easy frozen food, without heating up the entire oven to cook a couple small items. I love it for that!
And in addition to quick and easy frozen items, I am loving it for fish! Oh my goodness. Add just a little of your favorite seasoning and a small amount of oil and you will have perfectly flavorful, perfectly cooked, incredibly tender and moist seafood in just a matter of minutes. This recipe is more about cook time than being an actual recipe - but nonetheless I'm sharing it because I was thrilled with how this fish came out. This salmon would be fabulous atop a bed of greens and your favorite vinaigrette!
Multicooker Monday January 2021:
Recipes using Small Kitchen Appliances
- Air Fryer Salmon from Making Miracles
- Air Fryer Taquitos from A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Beef and Mushroom Bourguignon - Instant Pot from Food Lust People Love
- Game Day Crockpot Frozen Chicken Breasts from Faith, Hope, Love, & Luck Survive Despite a Whiskered Accomplice
- Nepali Style Vegetable Pulao-Pressure Cooker from Sneha's Recipe
- Port Braised Short Ribs (Instant Pot) from Karen's Kitchen Stories
- Pumpkin Pie Spiced Vegan Pumpkin and Green Gram Curry from Magical Ingredients
- Southern Style Green Beans (Instant Pot) from Palatable Pastime
Air Fryer Salmon
1 lb salmon filets
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp black pepper
1 tsp paprika
1 - 2 tsp olive or vegetable oil
optional: squeeze of fresh lemon / sprinkle of fresh parsley to serve
- Allow thawed (if from frozen) filets to rest at room temperature about 30-60 minutes.
- Rub the filets on both sides with oil and sprinkle evenly on both sides with seasoning. Lay the filets in the basket of your air fryer, being careful not to overcrowd (1-2 filets at a time, depending on their size / shape).
- Air fry at 390 degrees for 7 minutes, then check for doneness. Exact timing will depend on your model and thickness of the salmon. 7 minutes was perfect for my filets!
- Squeeze some lemon juice over the top and add a sprinkling of fresh parsley to serve, if desired.
Recipe adapted from Noble Pig
We are eating a lot more salmon now with Frank's new eating plan. Thanks for sharing.ReplyDelete
I love my air fryer, and this event has forced me to use it more often. Your salmon sounds so easy peasy.ReplyDelete
Mmmm...fish sounds like a great dinner idea!ReplyDelete
I agree. Using an air-fryer is much faster to preheat. Although I do use the Breville toaster-airfryer, since Wendy showed off hers and I was impressed. I'd been working with that T-fal actifry before that which would spin, so no good for fish. This makes an very easy and delish meal.ReplyDelete
That's delicious and easy dinner!ReplyDelete