Triple Citrus Chicken for #OurFamilyTable
Christie from A Kitchen Hoor's Adventures said: "Winter is citrus season. Grapefruits, oranges, lemons, blood oranges, clementines, kumquats, pomelo, ugli fruit, tangelos. The list goes on and on."
Creative Citrus Recipes
- Chocolate Cuties by Veggies First Then Dessert
- Copycat Panda Express Orange Chicken by Palatable Pastime
- Crispy Parmesan Chicken with Lemon Hollandaise by Cheese Curd In Paradise
- Lemon Basil Macaron by A Kitchen Hoor's Adventures
- Lemon Coconut Muffins by Blogghetti
- Lemon Ginger Honey in a Jar by Art of Natural Living
- Lemon Rasam / Spicy Lemon Broth by Magical Ingredients
- Meyer Lemon Bars by Hezzi-D's Books and Cooks
- Triple Citrus Chicken by Making Miracles
- Whole Orange Bundt Cake by That Recipe
- Combine chicken in a tupperware or ziploc bag with all remaining ingredients. Seal container well and shake or press until mixture is evenly blended and distributed around the chicken.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours, up to overnight.
- Cook / bake / grill as you prefer. I cooked these stove top, pan seared and cooked through in a skillet. Grilling them would be a wonderful in the warmer months!
- Serve sliced over a green salad, alongside rice and a vegetable, sliced in a bun with your favorite fixings for a sandwich, etc.