Easy Yogurt Parfaits



I know this is one of those recipes that you can hardly call a recipe, but it deserves a place on my blog. I adore quick and easy fruity granola parfaits like this! You can, of course, mix and match everything to use what you have on hand and your favorite flavor combinations. I love this mixture of vanilla yogurt, with strawberries and bananas, and a delicious crunchy chocolate granola topping. Vanilla is such a great base - you can really go any flavor direction you want. Blueberries and raspberries with a vanilla granola, pears and chocolate granola. Have fun with it! You can use fruity flavored or unflavored yogurts too.



Easy Yogurt Parfaits

Ingredients
1 cup vanilla yogurt (I used Dannon Light and Fit)
1/2 ripe banana, sliced
4-5 large strawberries, sliced
1/4 cup chocolate granola (I used Pure Bliss Organics, Naughty But Nice)

Directions

  1. Spoon the yogurt into your bowl, top with sliced fruit and sprinkle with granola.
  2. Enjoy! 


Comments

Popular Posts