Feeling kinda lumpy today!

My PIO lumps (yes, they are still here 2.5 years later) are sore today!! I vaguely remember this happening once before and think it was when I'd lost some weight and I've lost a couple pounds over the last month so I assume that's why they're bugging me. I think it is crazy that I still have lumps (and they're pretty big too) all along my backside where I did the PIO shots! I don't think they'll ever completely go away. It is crazy to think what happened internally that they would still be there!!

Comments

  1. OMG noone ever told me that part! Great something to look forward to....my boobs are so sore today it is nuts...and I am a hormonal wreck...dangit I dont know if it is the lupron or just me!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Making Miracles - I love to hear from my visitors, so please take a moment to say hello! :)

Popular Posts