Instant Pot Honey Garlic Chicken Thighs #MulticookerMonday
If you are a blogger looking to join our Multicooker Monday group, request to join our Facebook page, or reach out to Sue of Palatable Pastime! We look forward to cooking with you. Multicooker Monday is a friendly food blogging group where we get together on the third Monday of the month to post recipes for the multicooker: instant pot or pressure cooker, slow cooker, air fryer, sous vide or other cooking device with no theme; anything goes!
I ended up making this way too late last night to get any decent pictures with all the light of the day gone - why? Because this weekend went by wayyyy too quickly with way too much crammed in. Lindsey was in a ballet performance of Swan Lake. She was adorable as a tiny palace trumpeter. We spent 9 hours at the theater on Saturday and about 5 hours on Sunday... which left me with little time at home, and even less brain cells to remember what I was trying to accomplish!
I am glad I finally got around to making this last night though - because it was super easy, quick and very tasty. The end result was flavor-infused meat that was fall off the bone tender. Drizzle with a little extra sauce for serving - I think this would pair perfectly with some steamed veggies and rice all drizzled with a little extra sauce.
See all of our tasty #MulticookerMonday dishes we're sharing with you today!
- Air Fryer Bread Manchurian from Sneha's Recipe
- Chicken and Lentil Soup (Instant Pot) from Karen's Kitchen Stories
- Crockpot Corned Beef with Stout & Onion Gravy from Faith, Hope, Love, & Luck Survive Despite a Whiskered Accomplice
- Dr. Pepper Brisket (Instant Pot) from Palatable Pastime
- Instant Pot Honey Garlic Chicken Thighs from Making Miracles
- Instant Pot Vegan Bottle Gourd and Masoor Dhal Curry from Magical Ingredients
- Korean Sparerib Noodles (Instant Pot) from Food Lust People Love
- Slow Cooker Mahi Mahi Tacos from A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Yorkshire Pudding Wraps (Toaster Oven) from Sid's Sea Palm Cooking
Instant Pot Honey Garlic Chicken Thighs
1/3 cup honey
1 TBS minced garlic (jarred)
1/2 cup soy sauce
1/2 cup ketchup
2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley (optional)
1 tablespoon sesame seed oil
3-4 bone-in, skinless chicken thighs
salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
- Generously season both sides of the chicken thighs with salt and pepper. Heat the sesame oil in the Instant Pot on sauté mode. Sear chicken on both sides 2-3 minutes per side until browned.
- Meanwhile blend sauce ingredients in a bowl: honey, minced garlic, soy sauce, and ketchup. Whisk to combine.
- Cancel sauté cycle, scrape any stuck bits with a wooden spoon, and pour the sauce over the chicken. Close the lid and set the "Poultry" mode for 20 minutes.
- When cycle has completed, allow to naturally release 5 minutes before quick releasing any remaining pressure.
- Serve alongside rice with sauce drizzled over and a sprinkling of fresh parsley, if desired.
Recipe adapted from Diethood
|Baby Ballerina having a back of the SUV picnic between shows on Saturday!|