Doritos Taco Salad for #SundayFunday
Welcome to #SundayFunday! Wendy from A Day In The Life on The Farm invited fellow bloggers to kick back, relax, and share something tasty and fun each weekend. "Sunday should be a Family Funday. Please join us in sharing recipes that will help you to enjoy your Sunday." If you're a blogger interested in joining us, just visit our Facebook group and request to join!
- Butterfinger Potato Chip Cookies by Palatable Pastime
- Cheesy Potato Chips Skillet Pie by Sneha's Recipe
- Doritos Taco Salad by Making Miracles
- Kachri Bateta by Mayuri’s Jikoni
- Parmesan-Garlic Pita Chips by Amy's Cooking Adventures
- Parmesan Potato Chips by Karen's Kitchen Stories
- Potato Chip-Crusted Abalone by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Potato Chip Crusted Cod by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Salt-and-Vinegar Chip Crusted Cod Fingers by Food Lust People Love
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium to medium high heat and sauté the ground beef along with the diced onion for about 10-12 minutes, or until ground beef is cooked through and onions are tender. Add the taco seasoning and 1/4 cup water to the meat. Stir to coat and allow to simmer for a minute to thicken.
- Set aside to cool while you prep the salad.
- Add lettuce, cheddar cheese, diced tomatoes, kidney beans, crushed chips, and dressing to a large bowl. Top with meat and toss gently to evenly combine.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!