BBQ Bacon Ranch Burgers




These are so easy and SUPER yummy!! My boys and I all loved the way these burgers came out! I asked Kenneth to thaw something for dinner and he chose ground beef. I asked what he was in the mood for and he said "I don't know - burgers?" I was going to use our normal recipe and throw in some of the yummy real bacon bits we have, but then I remembered Ranch burgers and did a quick search. I couldn't find exactly what I thought I wanted, but was inspired to make these very easy and tasty burgers. We will definitely use this recipe again!

BBQ Bacon Ranch Burgers

Ingredients
1 lb ground beef
1-oz packet dry Ranch dressing seasoning mix
1/2 cup real bacon bits (rough chopped bacon)
2 TBS mayonnaise
2 TBS BBQ sauce (suggestion: Sweet Baby Ray's)
4 hamburger buns
Optional: cheese, lettuce, tomato, pickles, onion, etc.

Directions
  1. Combine beef with Ranch dressing mix and bacon bits. Mix thoroughly and form 4 patties.
  2. Preheat grill over medium heat.
  3. Meanwhile, combine BBQ sauce and mayonnaise, refrigerate until ready to use. 
  4. Cook burger patties for about 10 minutes, or until cooked through. Top with cheese if desired, let melt.
  5. Serve on buns with desired toppings and some of the BBQ mayo.
Lindsey just 2 weeks away from 8 months! She wasn't quite sure what to do with these banana pieces - they're fun to smash though!



Comments

  1. I'm going to try this, it sounds delicious!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another blog post featuring the grill. I guess it's time to pull it out. Nothing says Grill like a good burger. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This burger looks incredibly good! Still very juicy with a ton of flavor! And what a lovely site, nice job!

    Debbie, of Who Moved My Coconut Oil

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are making burgers tonight! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes please! I LOVE LOVE LOVE burgers and this one looks so good

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait for the warmer weather for all the BBQS!
    Thanks so much for linking up at "Share Your Stuff Tuesdays"! Please come & link back next week. (Rachael @ http://www.parentingandhomeschoolinginfaith.com)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by Making Miracles - I love to hear from my visitors, so please take a moment to say hello! :)

Popular Posts