The Benefits of Wet Shaving
|Source: SKG Group|
Have you (or your significant other) considered wet shaving? My husband has been wet shaving for many, many years and swears by it. However, when our now 16 year old son started growing facial hair, we just handed him the disposable style razors that were handed down from his dad and sent him on his merry way! So when I was offered the chance to receive an Escali 100% Pure Badger Hair Shaving Brush I thought this might be a good way for him to learn about wet shaving.
When doing more reading about wet shaving, and finding links to share here, I discovered that one of the biggest benefits seems to be cost savings! Not only are you getting a better shave, you will save a LOT of money over time (after the initial investment into a good safety razor and brush) since you won't be tossing and replacing cartridge heads constantly.
The Escali brush is a very cost-effective brush that is perfect for a learner or beginner - especially if you're not 100% sure that you're "all-in" just yet, and don't want to spend $50 or $60 on what you've read is a "good quality" brush! The Escali brush is only $12.95 and highly rated on Amazon. The bristles are very soft, and feel good against the skin. This type of brush helps get a closer shave by softening and lifting the facial hair, opening pores, and allowing more water to reach the skin while gently exfoliating as well.
Learn more about wet shaving:
- The Benefits of Traditional Wet Shaving on Shaving 101
- 6 Little Known Benefits of Traditional Wet Shaving on Guy Style Guide
- How a Double-edge Razor Can Change Your Life on Zen Habits
- How To Shave Like Your Grandpa on Art of Manliness
- Ask The Expert: The Shave Doctor on Men's Health
- Why a double edge razor is technically better than a cartridge based razor system on Shaving Shack
- 100% Badger hair bristles
- Gently exfoliates the skin
- Creates a rich lather
- Brings water to the face for a true wet shave
*Full Disclosure: I received complimentary product from SKG Group for the purpose of review. I received no compensation for this post. All comments are 100% accurate and 100% my own.
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by Making Miracles - I love to hear from my visitors, so please take a moment to say hello! :)