Mr. Wipe-A-Lot Towels Review and #Giveaway!
If you have children, animals, go camping, traveling, limited storage space, want to be prepared with a survival "go-bag" etc. then keeping a pack of Mr. Wipe-A-Lot towels around is a fantastic idea. When opened, these towels measure 12 x 24 inches, and are perfect for wiping up hands, faces, wiping down a counter, cleaning up after a picnic, at the beach, at the park, etc.
I received a 3-pack of these super compact towels for review and knew I wanted to keep one in Lindsey's diaper bag, and one in my "emergency bag" that we keep in the back of my car (after the "snowpocalypse" that happened last winter, we wanted to make sure to have essentials always ready to go)!
If you might like your own pack of these fantastic compact, absorbent towels make sure to enter via the Rafflecopter widget below!
Don't miss any of the giveaways going on now! Visit the Giveaways Page and enter to win!
- Mr. Wipealots are compacted dry wipes that are great for wiping the face, cleaning up, drying dishes or skin
- They are super absorbent - absorbing up to nine times their weight in water
- They are handy towels in messy situations
- soft against the skin
- much stronger than tissue
- most absorbent for spills
- so compact you can store in pocketbook, glove compartment and wallet
- use on face or on non body surfaces
Several ways - 1) in my emergency go bag 2) for my grandchildren - although I would need 100 of them :) 3) for my car 4) for my office - honestly I could go on and on!!ReplyDelete
I have three boys.... any way that you can think of using these, I probably would! lolReplyDelete
This comment has been removed by the author.ReplyDelete
I would take them to the beach house (dreaming of summer here!).ReplyDelete
I would keep them in my car for those unexpected spills and messes.ReplyDelete
I would take them on hiking and camping trips and also keep some in the car.ReplyDelete