Fractionated Coconut Oil for Scrubs, Massage, and More
I am really loving homemade body scrubs, and DIY beauty products and remedies made with ingredients I can combine so I know exactly what's in what I'm using on my body. When I was offered the chance to review a bottle of Invivo Essential Top Rated Fractionated Coconut Oil I jumped on it! This is a great carrier oil to add to my slowly growing collection. I have peppermint and lemon essential oils so far, and now almond oil as well as this coconut oil. It's pretty amazing all the things you can make with just a few essential oils, a carrier oil and then some vinegar, some salt, some sugar, etc. Mix, match, and you have everything from aromatherapy massage oil to household cleaning products, to teeth whitener, and congestion remedies!
Fractionated Coconut Oil has many, many, many uses - here are a few I've found:
- Fractionated Coconut Oil on Aroma Haven and Rustic Escentuals: "Fractionated Coconut Oil is a light, penetrating oil. It is more heat stable than traditional Coconut oil because it contains only the medium-chain triglycerides, making it a liquid at a relatively low temperature. Fractionated Coconut Oil is a very stable oil, light, non-greasy, virtually colorless, and non-staining. It is perfect for use in massage oils, bath oils, bath salts, soap, lotions and creams, cosmetics, and lip balm. Fractionated coconut oil can easily substitute Sweet Almond Oil in formulations and recipes. Fractionated Coconut Oil is a superior emollient that is beneficial for all skin types and can moisturize with no oily sheen."
- Lip Balm Recipe on 1 Raw Plant
- Warming Massage Bar recipe on Natural Beauty Workshop
- DIY Clay Toothpaste recipe on Real Food Outlaws
- DIY Sugar Scrub Cubes recipe on Bath N Body
- Oil Pulling on Healing Lifestyles
- The Many Uses of Fractionated Coconut Oil on the doTerra Blog
DIY Scrub Recipes I've Shared:
- Sea Salt Body Scrub
- Peppermint Sugar Scrub (plus a GIVEAWAY for a 4-oz bottle of peppermint essential oil!)
- FRACTIONATED COCONUT OIL: It's not your regular cold pressed or extra virgin grocery store coconut oil! In fact, only recently has modern science unlocked the health benefits fractionated coconut oil's amazing powers! Far superior to avocado, sunflower, grapeseed, jojoba, hemp, almond, flax seed, or sesame oils.
- FULL OF BENEFITS: Our steam distillation process removes solids, leaving behind medium chain triglycerides and lightweight oil that remains fluid during storage even at room temperatures! Loaded with beneficial Capric and Caprylic acids and high in lipids, for indefinite shelf life!
- GENTLE: Top rated base oil or carrier oil for use in lotions, creams, aroma therapy, skin care moisturizer even for mixed complexions. Wont clog pores or leave skin feeling greasy. Use this carrier oil with other essential oils, beauty products, cosmetics, or in massage therapy.
- #1 CHOICE: For medical industry, massage therapists, and certified amomaherapists. Penetrates skin quickly and completely making it perfectly suited for use with essential oil and other therapeutic additives. Works great even in a spray bottle, or roll on applicator, leaving you feeling beautiful and young.
- GUARANTEED: Our 16 oz bottle is backed by our SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - No hassle money back PROMISE! There's no risk to try this amazing botanical oil, so TRY IT NOW!!!
*Full Disclosure: I received complimentary product from Invivo Essential for the purpose of review. I received no compensation for this post. All comments are 100% accurate and 100% my own.
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by Making Miracles - I love to hear from my visitors, so please take a moment to say hello! :)