Adorable Cool Gel N Cap Warm and Cold Compress #Review
|Source: Cool Gel N Cap
|Source: Cool Gel N Cap
When I went to do my first attempt at a video review for this product, I asked my 16-year old son to watch Lindsey (my 16-month old daughter) while I changed. I didn't even make it up the short flight of stairs from the living room when Lindsey tripped on the couch, or the foot of the coffee table, and fell - into the coffee table. Seriously?! I'm trying to do a video review of a cold / hot pack compress and my baby girl goes and gets a real boo-boo?! It was just a little cut on her lower lip (and she now has a lovely little red spot and a small fat lip to show for it), but it just goes to show how often little bumps and bruises happen, and how handy it is to keep one of these small packs in your freezer to pull out and apply to injuries just like that to help reduce swelling and pain when it happens.
The adorable cap is much more comfortable for their heads to hold a compress on compared to a traditional ice pack (or struggling to hold it in place directly) and the inserts can be used directly anywhere on the body for cold or warmth as needed.
Check out these warm packs and cold packs for kids on Cool Gel N Cap's website! You can also view more information about these kids ice packs on Amazon's website (or see the product links below).
The Only First Aid Cap For Kids
- Naturally soothe your kids age 1+ bumps, bruises, fever symptoms, migraines, headaches, ear infection symptoms, and more in a fun, easy, and effective way with the Cool Gel N Cap.
- Why buy just ice packs, cold packs, or warm packs when you can have a Cool Gel N Cap?
- The gel packs that come with your Cool Gel N Cap can be used ANYWHERE it hurts, inside or out of the cap, anywhere on the body. AND… the non-toxic, latex free gel packs can be used cold AND warm, unlike conventional ice packs or cold packs. This gives you the benefit of both a cold compress and warm compress for anywhere it hurts AND a cozy cap!
- The Cool Gel N Cap is more comfortable on the head for your child than a traditional ice pack, cold pack, or especially a bag of frozen vegetables as the fabric is not only designed to be cozy, but also remove the sting of ice packs on the skin while letting the cool and warm therapy still get through. The first aid cap is also designed to eliminate condensation associated with cold packs and ice packs.
- Reduces swelling and relieves pain from head to toe.
- Works perfectly as a cold compress or warm compress. Freezer and Microwave safe.
- The gel packs are non toxic, water soluble, & latex free. Also reusable!
- Machine washable: The cozy first aid cap can be washed over and over.
- The cold compress of the Cool Gel N Cap is great for little ones suffering from Hemophilia, as its cooling gel packs slow the flow of blood to the affected area.
- The Cool Gel N Cap is also a cozy solution for kids suffering from Dravet Syndrome as it is a comfortable way to keep cool during a fever.
*Full Disclosure: I received complimentary product from Cool Gel N Cap for the purpose of review. I received no compensation for this post. All comments are 100% accurate and 100% my own