Miracle Biscuits (Biscuits Made From Pancake Mix)
These are such great biscuits that we have made numerous times since discovering it! Kenneth picked up a big bag of Pancake Mix at Sam's Club instead of our normal Bisquick mix and so we decided to do a quick search to see if we could find a recipe for biscuits with the pancake mix. These are slightly sweet, tender, and crisp on the outside.
I get about 7 or so biscuits out of this recipe - we use a fairly large sized biscuit cutter because that's how we like our biscuits! :) We have primarily used these for biscuits and gravy, but they're great for sausage or egg and bacon sandwiches too.
I was offered the opportunity to review the Bellemain 2-Pocket Chef's Apron in black and white pinstripe - pictured below:
This is a terrific apron to keep in your kitchen to protect your clothing while baking and cooking. The great thing about this particular apron is the large size - it is long and wide as well so will wrap around and keep you clean from top to bottom and side to side!
Whatever your size, gender or cooking environment, the Bellemain Chef's apron gives you the performance, protection and polished good looks you've been looking for. It's also got you covered for gardening, crafting, housework and other messy tasks.
2 Extra-Large Pockets
Capacious front pockets give you plenty of room to stash cooking tools, tasting spoons, towels, potholders, a notebook and pencil ... just about anything you need or want to keep at your fingertips as you move about the kitchen.
- It's so much easier when you can tie apron strings in front rather than struggling with them behind your back. That's why the Bellemain's strings are extra long, so you can wrap them all the way around your body.
- Generously Sized 27"W x 34.25"L
- Splashes and stains can ruin your clothes if your apron isn't long enough or wide enough. The Bellemain is.
- The Bellemain Chef's Apron is made of strong, poly/cotton duck with soil release finish. To clean, simply throw it in the washing machine (with like colors) and tumble dry (low).
- Unisex Black and White Pinstripe
- The Bellemain's classic pattern is a favorite with men and women, professionals and amateurs alike. Wear it with confidence that you look as good as you cook.
Miracle Biscuits from Homemade Mamas
3 cups of complete pancake mix
1/3 cup of water
1/4 cup melted butter
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl and stir until blended and a manageable dough has formed (if needed add a little more baking mix, or a little more water until you reach the desired consistency).
- Lightly coat the counter with some of the dry pancake mix, and dump the dough out onto the coated counter. Roll out with a rolling pin to about 1/2" thickness.
- Cut into rounds with a biscuit cutter, or a glass dipped in the pancake mix, and arrange dough rounds on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 8 - 10 minutes, or until biscuits are cooked through and golden brown on top.
*Full Disclosure: I received complimentary product from SKG Group for the purpose of review. I received no compensation for this post. All comments are 100% accurate and 100% my own.
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by Making Miracles - I love to hear from my visitors, so please take a moment to say hello! :)