Tired today

Maybe its the workouts, maybe its getting a little less sleep because I stay up later after the workouts, but man I'm tired today!

I think I pulled something too, in the last few days, because about the last 3 days or so I've been having a pang low on the right side of my stomach, and last night trying to do pushups had me doubled over and nearly in tears and I was really worrying what was going on, wondering if it could be a cyst on my ovary or WHAT?! But as of this morning after giving it a rest it feels a TON better, so I am thinking it must be a pulled muscle of some sort and I really just need to give it a break and let it heal, so no lower abs until that's resolved... I just have to do the best I can with the workouts without hurting it more, and let it heal.

Things are moving forward with N&L - my IVF and pregnancy records are being sent to their RE and L was working on setting up a new patient appointment for us to consult with Dr. Kort at RBA probably within the next 2 weeks. She's also getting the information from the clinic on required testing for me and Kenneth, mainly what Kenneth needs since he is the one with the time restrictions (out of state after June 22nd). We're hoping to get orders for his labs that he can go do at any Labcorps, and then get an evening psych eval appointment for one of the few days he's home between now and then. I don't know why, but I am nervous about going through testing again!! I've done it twice and had multiple uterine evaluations, and still I worry about getting through testing! Geez!

I made the mistake of eating a small bowl of cereal this morning, and I have a feeling that's contributing to the feeling of fatigue - I don't know what it is about cereal but it messes me up pretty much everytime I eat it. I can handle a small cup of milk by itself and cereal dry, but the combination doesn't agree with me and leaves me feeling queasy.

I've already decided that I am going to pick up a small refrigerator at Wal Mart, maybe tonight or some time this coming weekend. I really want to be able to have good, high protein snacks available at work and right now I can't figure out how to do that without having refrigeration available. And yes, we have 2 community refrigerators in the break room, but I always forget about whatever I put in there! I want to be able to keep salad fixings, lunchmeat, fruits and hard boiled eggs close by. I think it will really help a LOT!

This is Kent's last week at school, I can't believe summer break is almost here!! This month is just crazy with all the various things going on over the weekends and then Kenneth's crazy schedule. I called and left my FIM "I" a message last night, I don't think I'm going to be going up to see them this month afterall, it was feeling like too much to cram in - I was getting stressed out about trying to make it all happen, and then Kenneth may be home on the 11th and I'd miss a chance to spend a couple more days with him... so I think I am just canceling that trip and will hope the invitation still stands for a later date when things have calmed down here!

Comments

Popular Posts