Snugg Organic Toddler Pillow #Review
If you want to learn more about natural latex as a premium filler option for children's pillow's, please visit Snugg Organic Pillow's website. There is a bunch of great information available!
I was given the opportunity to review a toddler pillow for Lindsey and was excited to receive it and open it up for her - I knew she would love it. Lindsey is 19 months and still in her crib so not ready for a pillow at night yet, but boy is my baby a snuggler who loves using her stuffed animals as pillows in her playroom all the time!
Kenneth usually spends at least a half hour cuddling with her in her room in the mornings while she wakes up, and one or both of us usually spend at least a half hour with her in the afternoon / evening when she's settling down and getting tired. She loves to cuddle on anything soft and snuggly. This pillow is certainly no exception.
There are a lot of great things to love about this pillow - I love that it's hypoallergenic, and comes with a snugg case that can be removed and washed when needed, and the consistency reminds me of memory foam. It is very comfortable. My teenager likes it so much, he wants to steal it from Lindsey!
- 100% latex filling
- Premium Shredded Latex filling
- Perfect larger size for your growing child which means you will get years of use from your pillow
- Hypoallergenic - repels dust mites, the best choice for all children especially children with sensitive respiratory systems like asthma and allergy sufferers
- Machine washable outer casing
- This pillow comes WITH a SNUGG CASE so you don't need to spend any extra or make do with a poor fitting case that doesn't fit properly
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by Making Miracles - I love to hear from my visitors, so please take a moment to say hello! :)