8/17/20 ~ Weekly Meal Plan


Another weekend is upon us... I feel like I blinked and this week was OVER! It's been extra hectic - Lindsey's ballet classes started back up and she's now twice a week, and virtual 1st grade began on Wednesday. Add in a couple things on my to-do list that I had to take care of this week, and a pressure washing appointment for the house that caused an external outlet to short out, smoke, and freak me the heck out... it's been a WEEK. I am going to do my best to make Sunday an actual day of rest, because I think I could use one...!

We have so many yummy recipes on the menu this week, I'm excited to get to try a few of these out! We made it through most of the things on the menu from last week - though I didn't end up baking either of the desserts I had on the list. I used up a bunch of fruit in a slab pie instead to try to make sure it got used, and we've been working our way through that this week. The other two below are for upcoming blog posts, so hopefully we'll get a chance to enjoy them this week!

Monday
Instant Pot Ragu

Tuesday
Kapusta Casserole – Polish Cabbage, Potato, and Bacon Bake

Wednesday
Honey Soy Baked Chicken Thighs

Thursday
Instant Pot Cheesy Taco Shells

Friday
French Dip Sandwiches

Baking this week:
Tiramisu Bundt Cake
Earl Grey & Blueberry Tea Cakes

Comments

Popular Posts