Thin Mint Milkshake


I am in the "I love Thin Mints" camp. One of my favorite ways to enjoy them is to freeze a sleeve, and then pull them out on a warm day and pop them. Cold, crispy, crunchy, minty chocolaty goodness right there!


When my son asked to do milkshake recipe testing, we both wanted to try a Thin Mint version out, and I happened to have mint chocolate chip ice cream in the freezer; serendipity! (It really was, I honestly couldn't tell you the last time I had mint chocolate chip ice cream, much less bought some)!


This version has a fantastic blend of mint to chocolate, and top it with some creamy whipped cream and a sprinkle of crushed cookies? Perfection!! This is a refreshing and delicious way to end your day.


Thin Mint Milkshake

Ingredients
6 Thin Mint cookies
2 scoops mint chocolate chip ice cream
2 scoops vanilla ice cream
1 cup milk

Topping
1/2 a Thin Mint cookie, crushed
2 - 3 TBS homemade whipped cream

Directions

  1. Blend milkshake ingredients together in a blender; add additional milk or ice cream if needed to achieve desired consistency.
  2. Top with a dollop of whipped cream and a sprinkle of crushed cookie. Serve and enjoy immediately.



Comments

Popular Posts