Knife Sharpener From Priority Chef #Review
I received the Priority Chef Knife Sharpener for review and have to share the great features of this easy to use sharpener!
The handle is ergonomically designed for comfort and the base is nonslip so you will have a steady surface to work with. In no time at all, you can get your knives in great shape quickly, easily and effectively with this product.
Need more of a prod? Check out some of these articles:
- The Importance of Sharp Knives
- The Benefits of Sharp Knives
- How To Sharpen A Knife
- More Advice and Theory on Sharpening Angles for Knives
- Not All Knife Sharpeners Are Created Equal! - This Priority Chef knife sharpener is different from the many other knife sharpeners available on the market today. Most sharpeners will create a typical straight 'V' shaped finish. This Priority Chef knife sharpener model PC-KN02 will create a concave shaped finish to your knife, giving an extra sharpness that most other sharpeners can't compete with.
- Ergonomically Designed Handle and Non Slip Base - The stylish knife sharpener's handle has been designed to fit comfortably when in use allowing you a good firm grip and has a soft, cushioned non-slip base under that stylish steel base!
- Please Note - This knife sharpener is not suitable for serrated or ceramic knives.
- 2 Stage Knife Sharpening System - Priority Chef's professionally designed advanced knife sharpener has 2 stages that can transform any straight edged knife to a new level of sharpness that almost any professional chef would be proud of. Stage 1 uses Tungsten carbide blades and should only be used for the dullest of blades. Around 3-4 pulls through this section will prepare your knife shape for the the next step. Stage 2 uses 2 ceramic wheels that will give your knife a high quality finish and a razor like edge.
*Full Disclosure: I received complimentary product from Priority Chef for the purpose of review. I received no compensation for this post. All comments are 100% accurate and 100% my own.